Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ready or Not...Here I Come






Hello friends and family. Thanks for joining me on my adventures in South America. I'll use this blog to keep everyone up to date with whats going on my wild ride. I'm not the the best scribe nor am i eloquent with my words. So I'll try my best to keep you entertained with my quirky stories, sweet pictures and I'll even try to include some videos.

While i've been home I've grown a beard.

...why?

Simply because I can. No employer to answer to...No girlfriend to tell me to shave.

On Tuesday I will fly from Denver to Charlotte, NC to Washington DC to Buenos Aires, Argentina.
When I get there I'll update you with pictures.

1 comment:

Michael Price said...

Palabra A Tu Madre Amigo!!! I'm excited that you're going to Argentina! God speed hermano. I like the beard. it's a nice touch.


--mikey