Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pictures! Yeah!

Yesterday I came home to a package sitting on my bed and after tearing it open I found my parent's digital camera! Now I can continue my picture blogging. So since I checked in last I have picked up a ton of classes and am super busy down here. I had to lay it all out in Google calender to make sure that nothing was overlapping and that it all worked out. Check it out. click on the picture and you can see how busy I am. A lot of running around town.




Sandvik is a Swedish company that produces mining equipment. I have been teaching classes their every morning so that their employees are better equipped to communicate with their other global branches. It takes me an hour to get to their campus outside of Santiago....meaning I have to get up super early to start class at 8AM!



Here is another picture taken from In Business, the institute that I have been teaching through. We have had rain for the last few days which has cleaned the air in the city a considerable amount. I an actually see the mountains now!


This week I'll take my camera to class and take pictures of my students and my daily commute. I think you will all get a kick out of it.

Check out this last picture. Is that any way to treat the Colorado flag? I found a bunch of Colorado flags sewn together to make a blanket to cover vegies in the huge market.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow thats cool! isnt it comforting to find something from home in another country? I dont know if I ever told you, but when I was in Mazatlan, I was sitting on the beach and I saw this little boy playing soccer. His shirt looked familiar to me, but I let it go. Later the SAME kid came to our base to eat dinner. When I got up close to him, i realized that His shirt was actually MY old jersey from Parks and Rec. Basketball...do you remember when your family sent the van with all the stuff in it to Maz? my shirt was in there and he recieved it during a ministry. Also, Salena gave me a sweatshirt to use in Morocco...that said Heritage Christian Basketball on it...with my initials inside! I also saw an arabic guy walking down the street in Morocco with a CSU hat on...crazy small world we live in!