Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wow.


Its been a while since I've last posted and man has a lot gone down. I have started teaching English in town and the picture above is where my first class was located. On the 20th floor is Ernst & Young, an accounting firm.

I had interviews at 5 different institutes in town.

I have had offers from several companies that I interviewed and and am now teaching freelance for several. I'll post more pictures of the people that I'm teaching soon.

Here is a picture of Burford English Institute, one of the institutes that I teach for.

I have also been meeting some really cool friends in town. I don't have any pictures of them to post but a bunch of friends are coming over tonight so I'll take some pictures.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

nothing makes me happier than know you have a job and friends!! but don't forget to come back, cause your friends at home love you and miss you too!